Daci Royal

She just came in today. Her name is Daci Royal and she's a very small 120 film camera with focusable 1:9 lens. Made by Dacora in 1950s, she's all metal, light and small. I was expecting a bigger box, more like Zeiss Ikon Tengor od Kodak Brownie variety but she's only slightly bigger than the Panda. I've already loaded her with Delta 100 so we're soon going to find out what this little girl is capable of. I'm sorry about this photo being so awfully girly. I just thought this Daci would look good around something as cute as that pink baby anthurium. Btw., together with her came a Jupiter-3 lens, the Sonnar type Russian made 1,5/50mm. It looks fabulous on my Bessa R2A. I hope it works good-- I hear very mixed opinions on this lens and people say the quality really varies from example to example. I still have half a roll to finish so I'll take the Bessa for a walk, too. I think I'll need a bigger bag to fit all the cameras that I want to carry with me. A Crumpler maybe? Anyone has any experience with those?

Comments