More Agfa Isolette III


We took a walk along the meandering paths of Vistula river bank. I took the Isolette III with me. It was a bright sunny day so the Apotar lens was stopped down all the way most of the time and it consistently proves to be a sharp performer. The camera is truly a joy to use, no fumbling around with anything on here, very straight forward and easy going. The only problem I had - but that was a me-problem - was with forgetting to transfer the rangefinder reading to tht lens here and there. I kind of wiggled my way out of it, as with the lens stopped down and the resulting wide depth of field it didn't do too much damage at this time.

I took these photos on Ilford Delta 100, probably not the wisest choice for (let's call it) landscape photography of this type, filled with lots of contrast. I find it suits better a more creamy, soft shadows kind of light.

Regardless, this was fun. We haven't seen too much sunshine in the past couple of months, so definitely a breath of fresh air here, and very welcome at that.










Comments